Saturday, March 3, 2007

Quotes

I'm sorry if this is nonsense to people, but Ifeel the need to post quotes:

They had no honor in life. They have none now in death.
--Gimli son of Gloin, Lord of the Rings
I have wished you joy since I first saw you.
--Aragorn son of Arathorn, Lord of the Rings
Why do the fools fly? Better to die sooner than late. For die we must.
--Dentethor son Exthalion, Lord of the Rings
If a man does his best, what else is there?
-- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)
Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed.
- George Burns (1896-1996)

I had to post those- I find them both amusing and inspirational... strongly depending on the quote.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh You should put this:

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, one just has to turn on the light

-Dumbodore(sp?) (harry Potter)

lauren rene, said...

I LOVE the George Burns one! Love it! hilarious!
Check out mine whenever you're there for the Quote of the whenever I feel like it!