Don't think I'm crazy- I guarentee you 100% I am not. The reason for these ridiculous random posts is all becaues my friend Evil and I have these totally messed up conversations; 70% of which lead to random posts. :D
Oh my, God. Today in Math class, our regular teacher was sick, so we got a SUB!! -OH NO!- This sub was hilarious! My friend (who will be further referred to as 'E') and I killed ourselves laughing! The first thing she says to us is, "There is a reward or consequence to every choice you make in life." then immediately jumps into the lesson. A boy (who we'll call 'A') comes into the classroom, on time and everything, and the teacher behins yelling at him. 2 minutes later, the ('A') says something to the person behind him, and the teacher begins yelling at him not to disrupt the class and other people's learning. She moved him to the front of the classroom and pushed his desk up to the wall. Later, she's walking around the classroom looking over peoples' shoulders saying, "You're not working, you're not working, you're talking." something along those lines for almost everyone. Then, she walks past my desk and picks a piece of lint of her sweater and drops it on my books! LOL! I died laughing. Then the teacher starts to explain something, but begins to stutter. She so didn't understand what we were doing! So, in the end, she had someone else, it was A who did it for her because she absolutely couldn't!!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Um, Arwen? Believe it or not, YOU ARE CRAZY.
And....
Believe it or not, it's all your fault. LOL!
I know. I take all the credit
i hate subs. i really do. although one time i got stuck with a semi stupid one for half of a year and she gave me an a- in sanish because i was nice to her
I had yours today, arwen. I want my old math teacher back, and you know how much I hate her.
Post a Comment