I should've been clearer in my other post; I don't hate V-Day, it's just that I think it shouldn't be a holiday. I mean, I get it, we're supposed to show our love, but aren't we supposed to do that everyday?! I admit, I love getting chocolates and little cheesy store-bought cards that say "Happy Valentine's Day!" but we're always supposed to tell people we love them, not just show it on a day because it's the only day we can!! So, there's me speaking my mind. Well, and I do think it's sorta a day for couples to rub stuff in singles' faces....
Evil, is it Christian??
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
If you meant the Kristian in my class, then you spelled hos name wrong.
and i hate it cuz its all about couples!
ugh that is so annoying!
Post a Comment