Tuesday, February 13, 2007
V-Crap
Is it just me, or is Valentine's day depressing and pointless? I mean, I got it, it's sweet and a time to be all adorable, but what about those without that "someone special". I'm totally happy being single, and don't want it to change, but really! People are always saying, "I hate this! I'm going to be so miserable cuz my boyfriend is away." and my friends and I just roll our eyes are say, "Atleast you've got one." Is it like this in everyones' school, or just mine? I hate Valentine's day. I officially declare it a day to make fun of people who are single, happy or not! xD Actually, I think I just hate it because my budgie died in grade 5 on Valentine's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I totally agree. It's a day to separate the couples from the desperaltey single. I mean, GRRRRRR!!!!!! What if the guy I want wants me back, and yet, I'm afraid of being hurt? then, technically, I should be considered as a half of a couple, but no. it's not official, so I can't celebrate. This ticks me off. And, no, all you people that know who I am, it's not Luke. Well, maybe. No. I'm not telling.
Post a Comment