Friday, February 9, 2007

Doesn't it suck....?

Doesn't it suck when people around you tell you things that they hate about you? Do you know what it's like? I've gotten (more than once), people telling me, "Why do you always have to be so happy?" or "Why can't you be normal and depressed for a moment?" and sometimes someone says, "Why are you so happy?" and the response from some people is, "I know! Isn't it annoying?" Do you ever hear the bad stuff so often that you forget the good? Or is it like all people ever say are the bad things? I don't get many good things, once, my friend told me she didn't like my hair. Ever. You know what I have to say? F*** those people! We're better than them just because we can think one nice thing about someone, and tell them! So, it's your turn! Say something great about yourself! What do you love about you? I love about me:

  • I'm literate
  • I'm a fair artist
  • I can, and love to, write
  • I have pretty good social skills
  • I have healthy self-confidence
  • I stay where my roots are planted, and won't change because someone tells me to
  • I'm optimisic; I look on the bright side
  • I try and make other happy, and that makes me happy
  • I'm happy and proud of who I am

My God, I feel so good about myself now! So, screw those people who are tell you crappy things about yourself, be you! Make a list like this, make you feel good! Just remember people, teasing in fun is great, but being mean and making fun of people for who they are is wrong.

3 comments:

lauren rene, said...

SOCIAL SKILLS?
I never knew you could talk. Actually, I thought you were a mute.

DROVER said...

Oh, thank you, lauren. That's just what I was saying I hated in my post.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.