My Dating Tips (particularly for Evil):
- Don't act different; read the comment I left on your blog for further expansion
- Don't be self conscious. That will not go well. Constantly checking hair/adjusting bathing suit/going to the washroom (to check hair xD) will make boys feel as though you're nervous
- Don't say you're uninterested in anything they like. Simply say, "It's not my favorite, and I don't know much about it." unless of course, you know lots about it.
- Be open with him! Don't pretend you hate Barbie... which, for all I know, you might, but besides the point. Don't lie to him about that stuff, be as honest as you can... mostly.
- Extra primping of appearance before the date never hurt anyone. :D
- Don't say anything cheesy. You're not a cheesy person, but you might, in excitment, say some loser pick-up line. Don't say anything like, "Your head is like a golden cabbage raised in a gem-encrusted compost in the gardens of paradise".
- I'm still trying to decide if one should tlak about previous relationships on a first date. Your opinion??
Next topic!!
So, there's this boy at school, who to me was saying that [quote], "Remember in grades 1-6 you were so smart? Remember?" Mhmm... yeahh... "Well, you're not so smart anymore! You're kind of stupid!!" I'd like to add here that I'm not stupid. And, hopefully, never will be. I'm not completely sure how to react to this sort of behaviour, because I find it hurtful and insulting. I have no problem with walking away/ignoring, talking back, or politely pointing it out; but which to use??

4 comments:
Many things:
Who said the stupid thing?
What if I hate pop?
I feel really bad for you and your GP.
The suit is black on top, same style as the blue one, with stripy bottoms the same colors as the flower ones.
Of course I'm not cheesy!
Hannah's coming over to help me prep.
I'm getting my wires adjusted 6 hours before the date...
evil
Don't ask.
I hate it too... wait, did I mention pop in some way?
Thanks :( I really don't wanna go.
:D
...yep, sure. xD Yeah, I know.
Have fun, you two!
6 hours? YOU'RE GOING TO BE IN PAIN!
Hi, umm. No you didn't mention pop. I wanted to know if it was okay to tell him that I hate pop. I already did. He doesn't care. Visit blog asap!
evil
hey, i love barbie, and im almost 20, i think shes hot and has big boobs. im jealous. anyway, can i ask how old you are? that boy sounds pretty lame, but it might be a compliment in a backsided way.
Post a Comment