"You think Death is the end? No, no, Death is simply an option we all must choose." "What was it like?" "White shores, calm waves."
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are very odd, Arwen. But we love you anyway. i think death is probably very calming. Especially if you've suffered to the end... You'dstillbetterknowwhothisis.
What's all this about "people saying eh"!?? I don't get that... is that an American joke about Canadians or something?? I'm in London. That's London England. Not London Ontario or wherever your London is...
I had to specifically ask someone the other day what "cougar" meant. We seriously do not have that expression over here, bizarre as that may sound to you...
Anyway I like your blog... I do a blog myself which is at gledwood2.blogspot.com. Very different from yours. Drop by if you like. You're most welcome to visit.
Jeeze, Gledwood. Who pooped in your cornflakes? People in the U.S think us Canadians, eh, live in igloos. I had a lady ask me that in Florida once. Teehee.
I'm not telling anyone I'm posting on this again. I don't really care if people know, I suppose, what with the fact that my readers before were, like, virtually non-existent, but here goes...
5 comments:
You are very odd, Arwen. But we love you anyway. i think death is probably very calming. Especially if you've suffered to the end...
You'dstillbetterknowwhothisis.
I hope it's like that! Thanks for reading my blog!
LOL, I know it's alittle bit depressing, I just had nothing better to say!
What's all this about "people saying eh"!?? I don't get that... is that an American joke about Canadians or something?? I'm in London. That's London England. Not London Ontario or wherever your London is...
I had to specifically ask someone the other day what "cougar" meant. We seriously do not have that expression over here, bizarre as that may sound to you...
Anyway I like your blog... I do a blog myself which is at gledwood2.blogspot.com. Very different from yours. Drop by if you like. You're most welcome to visit.
All the Best now
Gledwood
Jeeze, Gledwood. Who pooped in your cornflakes? People in the U.S think us Canadians, eh, live in igloos. I had a lady ask me that in Florida once. Teehee.
Post a Comment